Jamit Job Board - Screenshots
The screen below show the administration panel.
- Manage employer's accounts. View / Edit / Delete Employer's profiles.
- Manage candidate's accounts. View / Edit / Delete Candidate's resumes.
- Manage Job Posts. Approve / Delete / Disapprove.
- Set up subscription plans, and posting packages for buying posting credits
- View Reports, including who is online, Subscriptions, posting credits sold.
- Create / Send newsletters
- Configure main variables (Main Configuration). These include:
- Website name, logos and paths
- PayPal IPN
- Email settings
- Edit the header and footer HTML
- Disable / Enable the map
- many other configurable features...
- Edit Categories
- Edit Codes (for Radio buttons, checkbox fields)
- Manage Languages
- Customize Email templates
- Customize fields in the posting form, resume form, profile form, or the signup form
- Customize search forms
- Customize lists
Here is a screenshot showing the powerful Form Editor:
The each form can many different field types, including Text Fields, Radio Buttons, Check Boxes, Image Upload, Document Upload, Text Area, HTML editor, Separator, etc.. You can specify the fields to:
- Be validated with a custom error message,
- Be included on a search form
- Be hidden form the employer (Resume Form)
- Be hidden from all except the Administrator
- ..and more
It is possible to edit and customize most parts of the job board visually via the web. The following screenshot shows you the translation tool which helps you to customize the strings for your own language / locality:
Back to Top