We respect your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding your privacy while you are accessing our servers. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site.
Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Forum (to sign in and keep track of a user's Session Data)
- Ticket Support System (to sign in and keep track of a user's Session Data)
- Customer's area (to Sign in and keep track of a user's Session Data)
- Job Board Demo (to Sign in and keep track of a user's Session Data)
- Affiliate Program - where cookies are used to track commissions that we pay to our affiliates who promote our products and services through our affiliate program (http://referrals.jamit.com/)
- Any other place where the user needs to sign in to access a service or application
What information we collect / do not collect
- Support Tickets: We need detailed information so that we can resolve your technical problems. We require your name, domain, email address, version numbers, hosting details, exact description of the problem and other information may be requested in other to resolve the ticket.
- Purchasing: We need your name, address, email address, the domain name that you would like to use. Some additional information may also be collected from our payment processor, including transaction ID and the email address which you provided to that processor. We never collect or store any credit card numbers on our system or any other financial information about our customers.
- Forum: A separate membership registration is required for the forum. We store your comments and topics that you post to the forum in a database.
- Customer's Area: Your Username and Password is used to sign-in, your FTP details are collected for use with the FTP console, other information is collected to ensure that our records are up-to-date.
- Affiliate Program: We collect your information which is required for opening up an account as subject to the affiliate program terms and conditions. We also place a special tracking cookie if an affiliate link is clicked which allows us to track commissions for the affiliate. This cookie conforms to the P3P standard.
- Demo: We run a copy of our software on our site for demonstration purposes. Please be aware that any information submitted to the demo site may be disclosed to anyone who is visiting the demonstration site. The demonstration site database is automatically cleared every hour & and any information posted to our demo site is permanently deleted.
How we use and protect your information
Your email address, name or any other personal information is strictly for our internal use only, and we will never agree to sell, rent, share or distribute these details to any other 3rd party and we will never use this information to send you any unsolicited junk mail or use in any unlawful marketing practices.
- We use SSL encryption when using the order forms, support system and for access to the customer's area. For security reasons and best privacy practice, please never reply to your tickets via email - please always make sure to log in to our support system first and reply to your ticket(s) from there.
- We will not list your web site on our pages as one of our clients, unless you give us your permission
- All information submitted in the support tickets is intended for Jamit Software employees only, and guarded as a company secret.
- Posts made to the forum may be publicly displayed for all guests and registered users
- We use 3rd pary payment processors (eg. PayPal) and we may share some information with them to process your order. The following information may be disclosed to the payment processor: The amount on the order, the order ID, the item number, any other information need by the payment processor in so that the order can be sucessfully completed. s
- Aggregated information, information that is not personally identifiable may be used for other purposes, including marketing or disclosed to 3rd parties. For example, on the forum we may show the total number of users logged in at one time, etc.
For questions / help about licensing, please send a support ticket to https://www.jamit.com/support/
Back to Top