Jamit Job Board - The ultimate Job Board Software for niche job boards. Written in PHP and using the MySQL database for speed. Feature packed, skinnable, localizable and extendable.
- Configurable to fit exactly to your needs:
- Web based configuration of forms. You can add custom fields without the need for custom programming - including text fields, check-boxes, select lists, multiple selects, text editor, HTML editor, a YouTube video fields, date & calendar fields, category fields and many other types of fields!
- Customize search boxes via a web interface, no programming needed!
- Customize columns for the job lists & resume lists
- Change any word / sentence / paragraph of the site through a web based interface, never touch any code! Translatable to your language.
- Edit email templates to your preference, just the way you like it.
- Change the look and feel - The job board is fully skinnable through a lightweight theme system. Customizable templates and CSS, see the Theme Customization manual & video for more details.
- Edit many other settings, including prices, currencies, time zone, categories, and more.
- Anonymous Resumes - Job seekers can set their resume to 'anonymous' so that their contact details are visible only to employers who they approve. You can configure which fields are to be 'anonymous'.
- Blocked Resume Fields - Block some fields on the resume list, to be shown to only your paid subscribers!
- Member Only Fields - If needed, you can set some fields to be viewable by members only (posting form & resume form).
- Start earning revenue immediately! Bill for posts / subscriptions / memberships, or set it free & earn advertising revenue from Google AdSense and others.
- Support for search engine friendly URLs (Mod Rewrite) and XML Sitemaps.
- Automated sending of Job Alerts & Resume Alerts, RSS feeds (latest jobs & per category), Newsletter.
- Advanced XML Importing and XML Exporting features for exporting / importing jobs
- Open source. Full source code included, not encrypted.
Jamit Job Board features a powerful plugin system for extending the features of the job board. Some of the most useful plugins are offered free of charge (as a separate download).
- InfoPages: A simple yet powerful content management system (CMS) for adding new pages to your job board. Includes a contact form feature.
- Indeed XML Backfill: Use this plugin to back-fill your job board with jobs from Indeed.com - and earn extra revenue too! plugins list
- For many other plugins, please refer to our complete Plugin List.
Here are some essential links to help you get familiar with our software. However if you have a question or enquiry please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
You can find more information about the features here: http://www.jamit.com/features.htm
You may also browse the knowledge base here, particularly the pre-sales questions: Jamit Job Board Knowledge Base
You can read about us and how the job board came in to existance here: http://www.jamit.com/about.htm
The FAQs are here: http://www.jamit.com/faq.htm
Documentation is available here: http://www.jamit.com/docs.htm
We have a forum here: http://forum.jamit.com/
You may also see some live sites here: http://www.jamit.com/live-job-board-sites.htm
Support information: Please see our Support Page
License: The job board is open source, distributed under the Mozilla Public License.
And finally the demo is here: http://www.jamit.com/jobs/